KeraSoy Massage Wax
Cash on delivery for orders up to 100 BGN
Bank transfer for orders over 100 BGN
14 days refund policy
50% free delivery for orders over 100 BGN
100% free delivery for orders over 200 BGN
KeraSoy Massage – Container Grade is a blend specifically developed for the production of container candles. It is suitable for further blending with fragrances and oil soluble dyestuffs. KeraSoy Massage – Container Grade is biodegradable and vegan friendly. No animal products are used, and no animal testing has been carried out in its manufacture.
KeraSoy Massage does not require additives, other than fragrance and colour required by the Candle maker. Old or partial candles may be remelted and the wax reused although it is advisable not to heat the wax above 85°C or heating for extended lengths of time.
Important: Store in a cool dry area, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Massage candles
- dermatologically tested
- vegetarian, vegan friendly
- palm free
- animal products free
- no animal testing
- viscosity at 100°C - 9.7cSt
- penetration at 25°C - 60dmm
When making scented massage candles, do not use:
- fragrances other than essential oils or those not certified for use in cosmetic products
- in quantities greater than those provided by the oil manufacturer
- colorants not intended for cosmetic products
- wooden wicks because they can stain the wax with fine wood soot
- cotton wicks with a zinc core
KeraSoy Massage wax can be used alone or in combination with other oils intended for use in cosmetic products.
Scented massage candle making is for personal use only according to a personal recipe!
The sale of scented massage candles to end customers requires the product to be accompanied by a safety certificate issued for the specific blend.
Every combination of container, wax, dye, fragrance and wick must be tested for burn quality.
- Soy wax
- Product type
- Intended for
- Massage candles
- Suggested Melt Temperatures
- around 75°C
- Add fragrance
- around 70°C
- Suggested Pour Temperatures
- around 65°C
- Congealing Point
- around 39°C
- Fragrance Load
- About 12% max
- Melt method
- In a water bath or in a wax melter
- For massage candles
- Dermatology tested
- Made in
You might also like
More product in the same category: